Woolbabe - Mini Duvet Side Zip sleep bag - Tekapo Stars
Duvet Woolbabes are filled with a luxurious merino filling, quilted with smooth organic cotton lining that makes them suitable for babies with sensitive skin. The lovely soft outer layer is the exclusive Woolbabe merino and organic cotton blend fabric.
Relax! I'm Cosy. This sums up what Woolbabe is all about. Helping babies sleep better, stay just the right temperature and helping parents relax about their baby's sleep. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds.The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep. Your Duvet Woolbabe also comes with a free room thermometer and clothing guide, to help make dressing your baby simple and stress-free.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their Woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
- The Side Zip model is excellent for easy nappy changing, as you can open it from the bottom. It opens fully, so is simple for airing over the side of the cot and hanging out for quicker drying. The under-arm snaps means it is a more cosy fit when your baby it near the bottom end of the size range. This Woolbabe can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness, with a buggy slot in the front and back of the bag. It has a double-ended zip which closes under the arm, making it very easy to open and close just as much as you need.
Fabric & Materials
Outer - 70% Organic Cotton, 30% Australian Merino Wool (180gsm)
Lining - 100% Organic Cotton ( 2 layers @ 120gsm)
Filling - 100% Australian Merino Wool (180gsm)
YKK zip and press snaps - nickle free
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water or 30°C water using a quality liquid wool wash
Airing your Woolbabe item daily will reduce how often it needs to be washed
Do not hot wash
Do not rub, soak or bleach
Hang dry or low tumble dry immediately after washing - Do not leave wet in your machine
Do not hot tumble dry
Please note some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying. Not all dryers have a low enough temperature setting. Please check your machines specs before choosing this option
- Sleep Coach recommended
- Our most popular winter sleeping bag
- Filled with warm, temperature regulating merino filling to keep your child cosy
- Can be used in rooms 14-22°C/57-71°F
- Organic cotton lining is ideal for sensitive skin
- Safe sleep to give you real peace of mind with no loose bedding.
- No need for any additional blankets that can be kicked off.
- Quick and easy to use side-zip
- Zero waste, reusable cloth bag packaging
0-9 months - Minimum weight 4kg
Length of bag (measured shoulder to bottom) - 75cm
The 0-9 months Woolbabe is sized for newborn and younger babies however do not use if baby's head can slip through the neck hole once zipped up or weighs less that 4kg.
3-24 months - from approx 6kg. Length 95cm - Chest 68cm - Amhole 36cm - Width 47cm
Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies.