Woolbabe - Plum Manuka Duvet front zip sleep bag (3-24 months)
The Front Zip Duvet Woolbabe is much loved for being so cosy and easy to use. They are ideal for bedrooms under 20 degrees, though they can be used in rooms 14 to 22 degrees (57-71°F) by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for autumn through to spring for most of Australasia, and even summer nights in cooler homes. The Duvet Woolbabe has the heavier feel of a quilt or layers of wool blankets, with the peace of mind that comes with your baby sleeping in a sleeping bag designed with safety as a priority.
Duvet Woolbabes are filled with a luxurious merino filling, quilted with smooth organic cotton lining that makes them suitable for babies with sensitive skin.The lovely soft outer layer is the exclusive woolbabe merino and organic cotton blend fabric.
The Front Zip model is very quick and easy to use, just pop your baby's arms through the arm-holes and zip it closed. The under-arm snaps means it is a more cosy fit when your baby it near the bottom end of the size range. This Woolbabe can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the front that closes at the top and zips downwards. It can also be unzipped from the bottom and opened upwards for nappy changing. There is a buggy slot in the back of the bag, which can be used with the double-ended zip on the front.
Relax! I'm Cosy. Woolbabe's quality and focus on safety means peace of mind for parents. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds. The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
- Outer 30% merino / 70% organic cotton fabric, Inner Merino Filling + Lining Organic Cotton
- Under-arm snaps
- Buggy Slot for use with a 5-point harness
- Double-ended YKK front-zip
- Generous length
- Award winning quality
- Packaged in a reusable cotton bag
Fabric & Materials
Outer - 70% Organic Cotton, 30% Australian Merino Wool (180gsm)
Lining - 100% Organic Cotton ( 2 layers @ 120gsm)
Filling - 100% Australian Merino Wool (180gsm)
YKK zip and press snaps - nickle free
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water or 30°C water using a quality liquid wool wash
Airing your Woolbabe item daily will reduce how often it needs to be washed
Do not hot wash
Do not rub, soak or bleach
Hang dry or low tumble dry immediately after washing - Do not leave wet in your machine
Do not hot tumble dry
Please note some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying. Not all dryers have a low enough temperature setting. Please check your machines specs before choosing this option.
- Sleep Coach recommended
- Our most popular winter sleeping bag
- Filled with warm, temperature regulating merino filling to keep your child cosy
- Can be used in rooms 14-22°C/57-71°F
- Organic cotton lining is ideal for sensitive skin
- Safe sleep to give you real peace of mind with no loose bedding.
- No need for any additional blankets that can be kicked off.
- Quick and easy to use front-zip
- Zero waste, reusable cloth bag packaging
- Comes with a free room thermometer & clothing guide
Length 95cm |Chest 68cm | Armhole 36cm |Width 47cm
Suitability 3-24 months. From approx 6kg